Want to see more stories like this? Join the AWM Fans Facebook group today!
It’s pretty safe to say that using a public restroom isn’t most people’s favorite thing to do. Public restrooms can be scary places, as they contain a variety of germs from strangers. Doesn’t sound too appetizing, does it? Not to mention that the inside of bathroom stalls and single bathrooms are breeding grounds for more and more germs and bacteria.
But, let’s face it…when you gotta go you gotta go. And most parents are well aware that their children have to go often and they would never be able to leave the house if they relied on using their personal home bathroom at all times.
One four-year-old girl is suffering from having used a public restroom recently, and there is a good chance that she is going to have a fear of using a potty in public in the future.
When Kaya Langmead had to use the bathroom at a McDonald’s, her mother didn’t think much about it. Her daughter had used public restrooms in the past and she knew what she was doing. So, her mother, Nicole Langmead waited for her outside the restroom with her other children. Nicole started to worry when Kaya was taking a longer than usual amount of time in the bathroom but when Kaya emerged from the restroom in pain, she quickly learned why.
Evidently, two teenage girls had spread superglue on the seat in the handicap stall, which happened to be the stall that Kaya used because the seat is lower to the floor. Needless to say, Kaya became stuck to the seat and when she was finally reunited with her mother outside the bathroom, she was in tears. The superglue was so strong that it had ripped the skin from her legs.
Nicole recalled seeing two teenage girls giggling as they walked out of the restroom while she was waiting for Kaya, and she immediately learned that they were the suspects in the incident. She didn’t hold back from calling them out on Facebook and shared the following post…
“To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be so hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonald’s, I just want you to know that I am still having to console my four-year-old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank,” she wrote. “The backs of her legs and bum are red raw after the glue had stuck her to the seat and she has been in tears on and off since. I hope you’re proud of yourselves. Your families must be so proud.”
Kaya is now traumatized and it will take her a long time to feel comfortable using a public restroom again.
Commenters were furious over the acts of these selfish and immature teenage girls…
“Disgusting girls who put glue on the toilet seat!!!! Poor little girl who endured the pain with skin ripped off on the back of her legs….hope there was videotaping when the two girls who did this came out of the bathroom…they need to feel the pain this innocent child endured!”
“Those girls that were laughing are the guilty party. And they should be put in jail. And sentence for a very long time. Due to the fact that it was premeditated. And the nature of the crime cruel barbaric.”
Share this story and help build a home for a disabled veteran.