She Noticed Her Coconut Water Tasted Odd. Cuts Open Box To Absolute Nightmare [video]

Updated May 15, 2017

 

Want to see more stories like this? Join the AWM Fans Facebook group today!

When New York mother, Barbara Kline opened her fridge to grab her favorite drink, she never would have guessed it would change her life forever. Kline, who works in the medical field, began vomiting for days after consuming almost all of the drink.

Not only did she get some kind of food poisoning, but her body experienced a slew of negative reactions to the popular drink that you probably enjoy on a regular basis. And now that she is able to type and communicate, Kline thinks the reason for her sickness is because of what she found inside the drink.

Coconut water might be popular, but after you see what Kline found in her drink you might never buy another bottle of this again. Learn the disgusting truth below…

Coconut water producers tout the “health benefits” of the mass produced water beverage. Because of their marketing campaigns, this drink has continued to gain popularity and market share in the highly competitive beverage marketplace.

Most people have at least tried the drink. But after you hear Kline’s story, you’ll probably swear to never taste coconut water again, no matter how much you like it.

The days of vomiting and sickness came to Kline shortly after finding an octopus-like growth inside her coconut water. She called it an “octopus looking thing.”

She bought the bottle of Vito Coco’s Pure Coconut Water from the local ShopRite in Goshen, New York.

“I feel absolutely sick to my stomach even talking about it,” said Barbara to Daily Mail. “I know there is some type of animal in there. I’ve got told it look like a mouse, I got told it looks like a squid, I got told it looks like a bunch of things that’s why I would like for somebody to get it tested for me that has more authority than me. All I want is somebody to see it for themselves and understand that this is not right.

“I understand that products get moldy and products get missed package and sometimes spoil but this is just too much for me.”

Although the drink was due to expire on July 21, 2017 and she was drinking it several months before the “best by date”, it still hosted an alien-like growth inside of it.

“I took out my refrigerator. I shook it, I opened it, I put a straw in it and then I drank it. It was only when I unknowingly swallowed one of those clumps I realized it tasted awful I started vomiting. The diarrhea honestly just stopped on Friday. I immediately dumped out all the water. I shook it because I heard stuff bouncing around. I opened it with a knife and that’s when I discovered the octopus looking thing. There were four of them all together, maybe five and I swallowed one of them.”

When she was able to move again, Kline went to her doctor. They asked for blood tests to discover the cause of her sickness. She is having the clumps of “octopus” examined independenly to discover what she drank.

Vita Coco said in a statement: “We have been in touch with the consumer, Barbara Kline, multiple times since April 26, 2017… As it stands now, we are reviewing Ms. Kilne’s claim thoroughly so we can assist her in the best manner possible. Vita Coco employ the highest standards of food safety at all its production facilities and our beverages are quality and food safety tested internally, and also by an external quality control specialist, before being distributed.  However, because Vita Coco beverages do not contain preservatives, on rare occasion, random spoilage may occur. This is what we are investigating now with Ms. Kline.”

What do you think was in her coconut water?

Please SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS in the comments below now!

Share this story and help build a home for a disabled veteran.