Simple Safe Mixture Destroys Mold Better Than Any Expensive Dangerous Chemicals [video]

 

We all know that mold is bad. It wasn’t always thought of as the horrible substance that it is today, but more and more research has provided us with proof that it leads to health hazards. Essentially, molds are unpleasant micro-organisms that decompose dead organic materials. If you’ve ever kept a loaf of bread for a little too long then you’ve probably seen the greenish-blue gobs forming on your once-fresh bread. There are several foods right in your very own kitchen that are subjected to mold’s nasty presence. But there are other parts of your home that the substance invades, such as the wooden walls in your bathroom. Since mold tends to accumulate in damp areas, beware of it in areas of your home where it’s steamy and moist, such as the laundry room and bathroom. Typically, mold first starts to make itself present with tiny black spots that eventually turn blue or green and spread.

Mildew is known as mold that appears in others areas besides your walls, such as your furniture, curtains and other places that allow for pockets of a moldy collection.

While we are well aware that mold and mildew are just plain gross, there are several issues that relate to your health as well. For those who already suffer from allergies, a poor immune system or asthma, mold can enhance their symptoms. It has a tendency to set off those pesky issues that go along with allergies, such as itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion. On top of all of this, it can lead to serious respiratory and neurological problems that can even lead to death. The fatal substance in mold is known as mycotoxins.

With this said, it’s extremely important to rid mold from your house, where you spend the majority of your time. The good news is that there is a method to kill mold, and you can do it all yourself for very little money. All you need is hydrogen peroxide and dishwashing detergent. Next, you will make a solution that consists of one part detergent and two parts hydrogen peroxide.


NEW: So Far Nobody Has Beat My High Score. Can You?

Combine the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake it around before using it. Because hydrogen peroxide is an antifungal and antibacterial substance, it can be used to eliminate mold on a wide variety of surfaces. If you’ve noticed a spot of mold residing in one of it’s most common areas, such as beneath a bathroom cabinet, then it’s a good idea to try your solution on it. Simply spray the solution on the moldy patch, let it sit for ten minutes, then wipe away with a cloth.

And the best part about this solution is that it provides many other great uses, such as ridding germs from your countertops, toothbrushes and other surfaces around your house. But keep in mind, that it is important to purchase the 3% basic hydrogen peroxide that can be purchased at your local drug store. Anything stronger may cause damage to your home and emit unnecessary chemicals.

Share this story and help build a home for a veteran.