Saul Vazquez was shocked when he saw a motorcycle crash happen right in front of him. But instead of panicking, he decided to use the moment to capture a picture of the crash from a distance. This incident happened in Kentucky this past Tuesday.
When he uploaded the picture, Vazquez might have unknowingly answered a question humans have been asking for eons: What happens to us after we die?
In the now viral picture, what appears to be the man’s soul is seen floating out of his body and up toward the Heavens. Isn’t this enough proof for all the non-believers…
For anyone who does have faith in the afterlife, this image has only helped confirm that God is above everyone looking down. For those not so confident, they are left with a lot of unanswered questions. How could this possibly have happened if it wasn’t the man’s soul?
Saul Vazquez is a truck driver who happened upon the crash while driving through Powell County, Kentucky. When the man posted the image on Facebook, it quickly went viral, sweeping across the world in a matter of days.
The image has been shared tens of thousands of times. Many people believe it proves the existence of the immortal soul.
Vazquez was driving his truck at around 6:30 pm when he noticed the motorcycle crash. He stopped and the man from Mount Sterling, snapped a picture from the cab of his truck. He was driving on a service road on the Bert T Combs Mountain Parkway.
He captioned the now viral image with, “Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat. All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay.”
Unfortunately, the motorcyclist, whose name has not been released, was severely injured during the crash. He was rushed to the hospital and later died when doctor were working on him in the emergency room.
The unnamed biker is believed to be the only person involved in the fatal crash. It is unclear whether or not he was intoxicated.
In the wake of the photo, thousands of people have shared their comments. Many of the non-believers are calling this a hoax.
- “Oh get a grip everyone. No-one knows what happens till you actually die then well you’re stuffed really…doesn’t stop hoping though”
- “The answer is simple, PHOTOSHOP !”
Others are more confident that this image does prove the existence of God and an afterlife.
- “During NDEs [near death experiences] it seems the soul leaves the body while the person is still alive. Indeed, being a *near* death experience they recover!
- “Perhaps the soul left the body to meet at the Hospital when the body arrived, then departed later”
- “I am an educated, sane, normal person (and no I’m not on drugs or drink) but the afterlife IS real. I have experienced this since childhood (as my great-granny, granny, mum, etc. have- it’s always the “forbidden secret”). Not saying this real or not, but I can testify to “unworldly” goings on in my life.”
What do you think? Is the afterlife real?
Please SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS about it in the comments below!